Dr. Rafael Accorsi
Rafael Accorsi is a lecturer in computer science and business informatics at the University of Freiburg. He heads the Business Process Security Group at the Dept. of Telematics. His research interests are security and privacy management in information systems. Specifically:
- Business process analysis, simulation, and auditing.
- Process mining
- Privacy enhancing technologies.
- Secure logging.
New: Rafael Accorsi was awarded the FAIM Recog. Award for "Business Process Control and Audit".Consider submitting to:
- BPM Workshop on Security in Business Processes (EMISA report of last year's workshop).
- ERCIM Security and Trust Management. (Program chair)
- IEEE TSC "Processes meet Big Data". (Guest editor)